Target.com Generic Banner

Welcome to Exclusive Fashion!

Exclusive Fashion is a Blog where you can trade fashion tips and discuss different fashion topics! To me fashion is very important because it basically defines who you are as a person. In my opinion fashion is about being creative and unique and not looking like everyone else! I have my favorite fashion brands that I purchase on the regular but I also know of brands that I wouldn't mind experimenting with!...If you love fashion like I do then You'll love this Blog!...Enjoy!

The Gucci Playboy

The Gucci Playboy
Style by Mike Authinik

About Me

My photo
Philadelphia, PA, United States
Well about me!..let's see I Love family having fun,traveling,laughing and making people laugh!..I love beautiful weather and beautiful women nothing makes me happier lol..Most importantly I love GOD!..Fashion is something that I really love and I'm currently in the beginning stages of creating my own clothing line and I have some hot ideas so stay tuned!!..

Spring sport jacket by Zegna

Spring sport jacket by Zegna

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Today's food for fashion thoughts!

I love a woman that knows how to dress Classy and Sexy!..that's what seperates the girls from the women!..heels and dresses or heels and denim gets me everytime!..if you love a classy lady then you'll understand where I'm coming from!..#imjustsaying lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me and Steven bauer from the classic movie Scarface

Me and Steven bauer from the classic movie Scarface
chillen in Miami

Parker/Rain coat by Zegna

Parker/Rain coat by Zegna
Unbelievable!

Exclusive Fashion: Just Some Food for Thought

There's so many different ways to express yourself through fashion!.. the right attire will most likely attract a person to another or gain attention in some kind of way and and it also helps your confidence! You ever hear "When you look good you feel good"? For the fellas..women love men that knows how to dress trust me! As a man you can"t be scared to wear what you like and try new things and the same goes for women as well!..Me myself I love a woman that knows how to dress it drives me insane!..lol...You can tell a lot about a person simply by the way they dress. Also when your dressed well it helps your swagger because it makes you feel good!..Need some tips?..just ask!..I know of websites,stores,and places to go to find unique items at good prices!..I don't know about everybody else but I love wearing things that I've never seen on anyone..its the worst when you go out and see somebody with the same thing you have on!

Me and Dre of "Cool and DRE" at the video shoot

Me and Dre of "Cool and DRE" at the video shoot
chillen in Miami

classic Gucci watch

classic Gucci watch
not too much just right

Halle Berry

Halle Berry
simply the definition of Style

Herme`s tennis shoe

Herme`s tennis shoe

Purple Label

Purple Label
seperates the men from the boys